Do you recognize these well known adages?
1. All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not
2. Sorting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
3. A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries
of small, green, biophytic plant.
4. Members of an avian species of identical plumage tend to
5. It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately
departed lacteal fluid.
6. It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a super-
annuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
7. Surveillance should precede saltation.
8. Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices
would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrious
9. Where there are visible vapors having their provenance
in ignited carbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
Answers are posted in the Comments.