* you eat the M&Ms in color order.
* you fold your dirty clothes before putting them in the hamper.
* you have to have all boxes in the kitchen facing the same way
and in order by size.
* you have all your canned goods organized by type, flavor, and
* and they’re all facing the front.
* all you books, CDs, and movies have to be alphabetical order.
* you alphabetize your spices.
* you actually bother trying to convince someone that the 3rd
millennium hasn’t begun yet
* you organize your closet by color, season, and fabric.
* you flame every person who sent you email because the emails
weren’t spelled correctly or grammatically correct.
* you remove the tires to wash inside the wheel-wells of your
* you collect the little postcards in magazine issues for recycling.
* you’re on a “calorie-counting” diet and you count the calories
in the hot sauce on your “Big Beef Burrito Supreme”